We may change these Terms and Conditions at our discretion and without notice and we suggest that you visit this page regularly to keep up to date with any changes.
This website resides on a server in South Africa, however, accessing and using this website is governed by the laws, and the parties submit to the courts, of New Zealand. Insurance Services Limited (“Insurance Services Limited”) does not represent that it holds any authorisations or approvals required to provide its services in any or all jurisdictions where the information or material on this website may be viewed or received. We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that our website is running smoothly and is without faults. However, we recognise that there may be occasions where the website is temporarily unavailable and we reserve the right to amend, suspend or discontinue any features, databases, and content of our site.
Use of Website
The purpose of this website is to provide you with our services and general information. You must not breach any term of our Acceptable Use Policy set out below.
Links to or from other Sites
This Site contains links to external websites and there may be any number of automatic links to other sites, which may interest you. Insurance Services Limited does not accept any responsibility in respect of the content of those sites nor can it be assumed that Insurance Services Limited has reviewed or approved of such sites or their content, nor do we warrant that the links to these sites work or are up to date.
The information and material on this website is intended to provide a general guide only. While Insurance Services Limited uses reasonable care in compiling and presenting the information and material on this website, we make no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the accuracy, currency, completeness, adequacy, suitability or operation of this website, any services we may provide through it or the information or material it contains.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Insurance Services Limited shall not be responsible or liable for:
- any loss, liability or damage suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with any access to or use of this website or any of its content;
- any reliance on, or decision made on the basis of, information or material shown on or omitted from this website;
- any representation or otherwise in respect of the existence or availability of any service or other engagement or appointment advertised on this website;
- any representation or otherwise that any client will ask for a contractor’s information, ask to interview or hire a contractor, or that any contractors will be available or will meet the needs of any client;
- any breach of these Terms and Conditions by Insurance Services Limited caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control;
- any fault, delays, interruptions or lack of availability of this website and any of the services provided through this website, which may occur due to intermittent failures of this website or the need for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services;
- any representation that data provided through this website will be free of worms, viruses, Trojan horses or any other computer code that may adversely affect any communication;
- any information or material carried on any website operated by a third party which may be accessed from this website.
- If any warranty cannot be excluded, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Insurance Services Limited’s liability will be limited to resupply of the relevant service, the cost of resupplying the service or the cost of repairing the services, at our option. In any event, Insurance Services Limited will not be responsible or liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, punitive or special damages, loss, liability or expense.
Signing Up on Our Website
If you upload your contact details on to our website you must ensure that the details provided by you at that or at any other time are accurate, up to date and complete.
You must immediately update and inform us of any changes, so that we can communicate with you effectively and provide accurate up to date information to potential clients or contractors.
We accept no liability for any unauthorised use.
All trademarks, trade names, logos, information and material available on this website are the property of Insurance Services Limited and its clients.
Any unauthorised reproduction is prohibited.
You may only access, use and print the information and material on this website for non-commercial or personal use provided that you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. You must not otherwise reproduce, adapt, store, transmit, print, display, commercialise, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content, format or design of this website.
If you seek to reproduce or otherwise use the content in any way it is your responsibility to obtain approval from us for such use where necessary.
Acceptable Use Policy
You must only use the services provided through this website for their stated purpose. You must not use the services provided by this website to:
- send, upload, display or disseminate or otherwise make available any unlawful, discriminatory, harassing, libellous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, offensive, obscene, tortious or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breach any laws;
- display, upload or transmit material that encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offence, result in civil liability or otherwise may breach any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- interfere with any other person’s privacy or use or enjoyment of this website;
- fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent yourself to be another person or a representative of another entity including, but not limited to, a Insurance Services Limited representative, or fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent that you have an affiliation with a person, entity or group; Mislead or deceive Insurance Services Limited, its Representatives and any third parties who may rely on the information provided by you, by providing inaccurate or false information, which includes omissions of information;
- disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the services provided by the website (whether by forging message/packet headers or otherwise manipulating normal identification information);
- send, upload or otherwise make available material which infringes any intellectual or industrial property right of any person (such as copyright, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any party);
- send, upload, display or disseminate or otherwise make available material containing or associated with spam, junk mail, advertising for pyramid schemes, chain letters, virus warnings (without first confirming the authenticity of the warning), or any other form of unauthorised advertising or promotional material;
- send, upload or otherwise make available material containing viruses, trojans or any other material designed to impair, destroy or interrupt the performance of any hardware or software;
- obtain unauthorised access to or interfere with the performance of the servers which provide the services or any servers on any associated networks or otherwise fail to comply with any policies or procedures relating to the use of those servers; or
- collect, whether aggregated or otherwise, data about other users of the services.
Insurance Services Limited
Unit L 46 Stanley Street,
Mobile: +64 27 472 9145
Director: Phil Marshall